Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bugatti Engine Dve V8

MVLL: "The last thing I would have thought is to go to the opening of the Feria del Libro de Buenos Aires for political" TELEGRAM ELECTORAL


Buenos Aires (DPA). Nobel Prize for Literature 2010 Mario Vargas Llosa admitted he was "demoralized" because a group of Argentine intellectuals veto their participation in the inauguration of the International Book Fair of Buenos Aires, an attitude he called "the worst American tradition."

"To have a group that prompted bans and censorship of their colleagues because they do not think like I think of the worst Latin American tradition of which we are trying to books and I confirmed in my views in favor of democracy, of liberalism, tolerance, basically, "Vargas Llosa said in an interview published today by the daily Clarin.

THE VETO NOT HAPPY
The director of the National Library of Argentina, Horacio González, urged the Fundación El Libro, through a public letter, which does not invite Vargas Llosa at the opening of the Feria del Libro de Buenos Aires, on 20 April considering that it is "a man of increasing aggressiveness towards popular processes" and not consistent "with the currents of ideas that society harbors Argentina."

THERE IS A SITE FOR EVERY THING
The initiative was supported by a group of intellectuals Kirchner. But the veto was withdrawn at the request of President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner, after the controversy transcended borders. "I thank Mrs. Kirchner his speech and gives me the impression that it is more lucid than the intellectuals who support it," said Vargas Llosa.
Nobel Prize also warned that the veto will generate the desired effect unless the Argentine government. "* The last thing I would have thought is going to inaugurate the Frankfurt Book Fair for politics *. It was not the proper, appropriate. I know there is a place for everything. Now they have created a very difficult situation because it would be a terrible slight of hand that I did not talk about my views and my ideas when I wanted to ban to do so ", he predicted.
"It a matter of dignity, consistency, and it would be frustrating for those who want to hear that I do not acknowledge what they have said, the accusations that I have done and also the labels that have placed me, "added author of "The Dream of Celtic" http://elcomercio.pe/tag/211203/el-sueno-del-celta, his last novel. Vargas Llosa said "shocked, saddened and demoralized" because the veto was the reason it seems that many of the criticisms I've done. "

NOT YOUR FIRST TIME
"But the veto did not seem conceivable in Argentina, "he said. "Especially in Argentina thought this was no longer possible (...) is not up to what is the culture of Argentina," he lamented. The Peruvian writer remarked in this connection that "the only time he had been censored in Argentina with Videla's dictatorship." "I prohibited" Pantoja and the Special "and" Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter. "
absolutely wonderful I have a decree signed by General Harguindey, who was interior minister, explaining the reasons, saying I was offended to be Argentine, "he recalled.
"Arguments Mr. González and intellectuals kirchneristas of this association, I do not know what it's called, are very similar to those used by the general Harguindey "he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment