Monday, November 1, 2010

What Can Cause Red Dry Cheeks On A Baby




Photos: Mercedes Monti
Over time I was cooking quite so undecided this weekend. Generally Saturday morning I read the paper, and then I go to the shelves of the kitchen where I keep the recipe books and magazines, which more and more. I buy them compulsively and still counting.

Not well at every one of them flipped through many times, do not give a coarse to cook it! Luckily I remember more or less what is each one, and then after seeing what I have in the fridge do a bit of memory and look for a recipe that I left out with those ingredients.

In this case I had avocado, which is weird because I like so much that do not last long in my refrigerator. The salad as the first two days after the order reaches the grocery store.

But there they were on Saturday still in its perfection, creamy but still no black coup. A delight for the palate and eye. Then I remembered I had seen an avocado soup in one of my latest acquisitions, Miss Dahl's book voluptuous delights of Sophie Dahl, who besides being a model, writer and host of a cooking show is the granddaughter of Roald Dahl, British writer of children's books, author of such famous titles as or Matilda Charlie and the Chocolate Factory .

But back to the plate, anything else is to put all ingredients in blender or the processor and push the button. Then, in the refrigerator to be cold at lunchtime.

If there are no natural yogurt, or hard to get, can replace cream cheese, which is also very good. But in this case can reduce the amount slightly. Depends on each cheese. It is best to start with two tablespoons charged, and if necessary, add more.

To 2 0 3 servings: 2 avocados


1 apple 1 cup plain yogurt Juice of ½ lime

2 cups vegetable stock Salt to taste

parsley or cilantro for garnish


Wash, peel and avocado cut into squares and apple.
Put this together with the rest of the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
Blend until a smooth cream. Carry
the refrigerator until very cold.
Serve with a little parsley or cilantro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment