Monday, October 25, 2010

How Do I Watch Something From Usb On My Sony Tv

avocado soup and lemon poppy muffins


Photos: Mercedes Monti
On Saturday we celebrated the birthday of my daughter, who served two years. As you can see in the picture, wanted to try everything I cooked for the big day. The lemon poppy muffins were one of his favorite snacks, so I decided to pass on this recipe.
The sticks with the animals that match the pirotinos I bought on a trip and thought about the birthday. They are brand Meri Meri, but I think that here they do not sell.


450 grs.
self-rising flour 200 grs. sugar 1 pinch salt

200 grs.
butter 3 eggs 240 ml milk

Juice and zest of one lemon
3 cds. poppy seed

Place into a food processor with the paddle electric mixing (not sharp) butter, milk, eggs, juice and lemon zest. Process. Add dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt and set seed), previously screened. Press the button a few times to integrate everything but beat.
Preheat oven to 180 ° C. Meanwhile, spread the mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups coated with pirotines muffin. If you do not have molds, they can do is put pirotinos stacked in threes. In this way hold the mass without the need for a mold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment