Friday, December 31, 2010

Men That Masterbate In Public

COUNCIL 365. THE END? COUNCIL

The word end at the end of the movie means it has finished what we were seeing, but not necessarily the end of the saga. Harry Potter, The Star Wars etc have had several parts. I still do not know what it will be the second part of this blog and do not think there will be second part ... but you never know, and leave the door open to future.
I want to thank all those who have walked the road with me from day one, and also those who have fallen by the wayside for some reason.
My goal for this year 2011 we started is to read the entire blog again, from the beginning to the end, and that the advice it is discharged are timeless.
I hope you have helped even a little, and I hope you have enjoyed even though it was only sometimes. I've enjoyed myself and I encourage that you may begin one, whatever, the experience will be worthwhile.
A kiss, a hug and a very warm greeting from my heart and all of you-as. Victor T.

0 comments:

Post a Comment