Thursday, December 30, 2010

Brent Corrigan Free Vids

364. THIS IS JUST THE COUNCIL

Slowly running out of the 365 tips blog to be happy and I'm sad, sad, but it has to be. The blog was born with that title so I had to end 365 days arrived. For me it was a big challenge and I thank God for having failed to finish. Thanks to the blog I've grown as a person, I feel that I am a little better, and I know I keep growing more and more.
At the time he spent on the blog I have learned to be more humble I've also learned that working with goals do more things and finish earlier.
I've learned that when we volunteer to help someone see miracles in their lives and yours, is an incredible satisfaction that you can not explain anything more than when you do.
I learned to love even to my family (and that they are everything to me.) A love even more to my friends with their strengths and weaknesses. A love even strangers who are around me.
I learned that we evolve, we are not watertight, we can improve and we must stop saying: "I am well and I can not change", yes we can change.
I learned that happiness is learned. Despite the problems that surround us, we can be happy, because the problems we are grown, and are part of the development plan.
I've learned that acquiring new knowledge is crucial to improve intellectually and to provide food for your soul as well is for life. Your mind needs the nourishment of learning.
I learned to read good books to help me open my mind, to live other lives and travel through worlds unknown.
And finally I learned that despite not understanding all the things in life get and conviction in God and know he's the gradually unveiled in due time.
I know that God exists and that helps me in my daily life. If I am a better person is for him and thanks to His teachings. My goal is to be as close to him and one day reach perfection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment