Sunday, January 16, 2011

How Do You Get Free Poptropica Credits

My first cookbook


My first cookbook , Juliana López May was one of the gifts I received for Christmas. My passion for cooking will simplify everyone's job to think of something to give me.
There has been a while since it occupies a place in my library, but the truth is that I prepared several dishes because in general are pretty simple: beetroot soup, egg sandwich, watercress and cheese, cake hidden apricots, and I have wanted to make chicken pie and fish terrine. But the book has over a hundred recipes from teas, juices, drinks, snacks for snack bar, entrees, soups, sandwiches, salads, breads, pizzas, cakes, desserts and more. All natural and healthy version.
Edited by Sudamericana, is also a beautiful object, full of color and detail, where every recipe is framed by a piece of old china and cloth flowers. The design is by the talented Veronica Pasman and photos by Ariel Gutraich. A delight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment