Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Milena Velba And Miosotis Real Estate A

Notebook


sweet Notebook: French Desserts Alemany Pascale is a recipe in which Eloise Alemany collects over forty sweet recipes from her mother, a French fonoudióloga discovered his vocation as a cook when he arrived Japan diplomat accompanying her husband.
The book was inspired aesthetic in the block just spiral in which Pascal was writing down recipes from adolescence - and that accompanied his destiny to Tokyo, and includes everything from classic French desserts such as tarte Tatin , the madeleines or crème brûlée , to lesser-known recipes like those of cinnamon , blanc manger, gâteau Basque and pear clafoutis des .
are also to highlight the photos, which with a style that accentuates the warmth give a lot of character in this book.


" was born in Reims, amid the vineyards of Champagne, was the fourth child of a large family was traditional and even the many in France at that time. We were ten brothers and sisters, four boys and six girls.
My Aunt Maggy was an excellent cook, and went with her, at first just watching her, I gave my first steps into the kitchen. I became very curious and soon that became a passion
Shortly after my marriage, I moved to Japan with my husband, who was then a young diplomat. I started teaching French at Gakushuin University in Tokyo and then I met some Japanese women who frequented the same swim club as me. We quickly became friends, they love France, not only their language and culture but also its cuisine. I was asked to give lessons of French cuisine. So he started with those four girls and my famous spiral notebook of recipes she had brought with me to Japan to cook when we had guests at home.
girls soon multiplied and the recipes I was exhausted! I then start looking for new recipes to continue this adventure had already become a passion, so he had decided to make it my profession
"he says in the preface Pascale, who later continued his culinary training in an internship Michelin three-star restaurant of chef Joel Robuchon in Paris.
Price
through blog , $ 95, or in bookstores (in the blog are the points of sale), $ 120.

0 comments:

Post a Comment